Miner Dan hates his dead end job digging up gold. He finally tells Foreman Ross to stick it where the sun don't shine and starts climbing the long vertical underground mine shaft. Help Dan climb to the surface by avoiding obstacles and collecting beer to quench his thirst. Watch out for falling rocks, bounce off yoga balls, and above all else, don't plunge 7000 back down to Dan's dead end job!
- Use the arrow keys to move Dan back and forth while he jumps (there are two green left and right buttons for players on mobile to move Dan left or right)
- Need a breather? Hit the "Pause Button" on the upper right or press Spacebar to take a break.
- Help Dan collect as many beers as he can. He easily gets thirsty.
- Bounce off sheep to spring high.
- Avoid rocks and TNT. They lower Dan's beer count.
- Grab a first aid kit to make Dan spring back up if he falls down.
- Angels remove all obstacles that are presently in the way.
- Blue yoga balls will either help Dan bounce to a platform or push him further down. Be careful.
Click download now to get access to the following files: